Saturday, May 16, 2009

Ghost Adventures Web Exclusive - Return to Bobby Mackey's



The latest from Ghost Adventures:

Hello Lesley,

I just wanted to drop you a quick note to let you know that Ghost Adventures has posted part one of their three-part web-exclusive documentary: The Return to Bobby Mackey's.

The webisode chronicles the return of Zak, Nick, and Aaron to the setting for one the most intense lockdowns to date. Purported to be the portal to hell, Bobby Mackey's Music World has a dark past that includes unrequited love, murder, and satanic rituals. Their first visit was a warning, this time the spirits mean business.

Here is the direct link to part one: http://tinyurl.com/pyq5cb

Webisode Dates
Part 2 - Friday May 22nd
Part 3 - Friday May 29th
To get updates and videos on this web-exclusive documentary, follow Ghost Adventures on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.

All New Episodes!
The new season of Ghost Adventures kicks off Friday June 5th at Preston Castle in CA.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i was at mackey's with ZAK and the rest of the GAC, and let me tell u that stuff is real for sure..people ask me if it scared me..it was way more then a scare, it humbled me more then anything...it changed my life..i should be in video 2 or 3 on the return to mackeys web-series..they were Aaron was filming me, my brother, and roommate in the well room with ZAK...I cant wait to see if the camera picked up anything..