Thursday, June 11, 2009

Ghost Adventures - Live Chat & Castillo de San Marcos Preview


This week, Zak, Nick and Aaron are headed to Florida for an unforgettable investigation of the Castillo de San Marcos. Catch this all new episode Friday June 12th at 9 PM E/P. Below are some episode details and an extended sneak peak preview.

The Castillo de San Marcos was built in the 1600s by Spanish settlers in St. Augustine, Florida, the oldest city in America. More than 300 years later, the fort is still defended by the spirits of soldiers and haunted by the prisoners once locked inside its walls.

Video Preview
Please feel free to embed or post this preview on your site. It would be great to hear your feedback:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPaGbuAli_I

Live Chat
Join the Ghost Adventures crew for a LIVE chat after Friday's episode. Zak, Nick and Aaron will be answering your questions on June 12 at 10 PM E/P.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope folks can recognize that most of what they said happened in the Castillo, was fabricated by these guys. They totally destroyed the real history of the fort and completely ignored the actual timeline of events that happened at this historic site. On the whole, the show was absolute crap.

anita said...

my house is haunted with the fact of lights turning off and on and footsteps in the middle of the night

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Dear ghost adventures, 4/11/11

I love your shows i watch them every friday saturday and sunday. i love you Zak i think you are cute. Oh sorry my name is tori Pierson i live at Minneapolis, Kansas and i am a sixth grader i remember the one where you guys went to the stanley hotel that is where my Aunt got married. nick you are cute too. So is Arron. Oh plus i am turning 12 on Thursday the 14th of April in three days.

Love,
Tori Pierson

Anonymous said...

when is season 5 episode 4 is going to be on

Anonymous said...

My son and I don't miss any episodes of ghost adventures and I have alot of Gac props. My son try's to wear Gac clothing to school as much as he can.

Chelina said...

hello! I have once saw a ghost at this place in Arizonia and the place is called lake Powell. its been said that people see indians jumping into the lake. Some people have also seen spirits from animals that have been killed. I had a field trip there and I looked at the mountain and saw a figure jumping into the lake. Then in the morning i saw a figure. the figure looked like a Coyote!
thanks for reading and please reply

chelina

Anonymous said...

Hello ghost adventure crew.. i have something strange i would like to share with you. I believe im haunted by my grandfather. I can see an hear him clear as day most of the time, but others its like hes a faded picture. What do you suppose i do?

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this show but I would be crying like a baby and running away