Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ghost Adventures - GA Live Rewind

I just want to give you a quick update on the next few weeks in the world of Ghost Adventures. It was a great run of new episodes, and I couldn't be happier about the way everything went.


This Friday, we will be airing Ghost Adventures Live REWIND. The guys are going back to take a second look at the evidence they captured during the live investigation.


Next Friday, Travel Channel is airing a special 90 minute long version of the Poveglia Island investigation. You will get to see some extra footage that did not air last fall!


If you know anyone else who would like to get updates on Ghost Adventures, or you don't want to receive these updates any longer, just send me a message and let me know. I promise to get back to you right away!


Thank you for your support and your willingness to help.


Videos:

Sneak Peek: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOl0vKynF3w


Tune-in info:

Ghost Adventures Live REWIND - January 15th at 9 E/P on Travel Channel.

Poveglia (90 Min) - January 22nd at 9pm E/P


Keep it Spooky,

Brandon Whalen on behalf of the Travel Channel

2 comments:

12345 said...

Thank You. This be Blog, That excellent.

music and Video said...

Friends greetings....
you have a great blog...
I was follow you , please visit and follow me too....