Happy New Year!
-
*Happy New Year! *
And a reminder that I am pretty much blogging at WordPress now. You can
read my recent posts at Orange Orb on WordPress.
*Thank you!*
Lights and Rays
-
A strange phenomenon was captured by two friends returning from a boat hunt
along the Missouri River. The sun was falling toward the sunset when they
notic...
What Are Ghosts?
-
I get numerous questions regarding ghosts and how to get rid of them. Alike
some kind of paranormal vermin, people seem paralyzed by their mere
presence. T...
'A Funeral Story'
-
Jason Offutt’s first novel, “A Funeral Story,” is here.
Flirting with the bereaved isn’t easy Deever Dickson is a normal guy. He
has friends, mows the l...
Missing 411: "The Devil's In The Detail"
-
A must read!! An excellent write up by Dustin Naef about David Paulides'
latest book Missing 411: The Devil's In The Detail
------------------------------
...
A Selection of High Strangeness
-
In light of the fact that I haven't put together yet the entry that I want
to put up, I decided to try something different and put up a short list of
some ...
No comments:
Post a Comment